Inflatable Board Warranty
ULI is proud the quality of our products and we stand behind our inflatable boards.
We offer a limited warranty against any defect in workmanship or materials, to the original purchaser, covering three years from original purchase date. Warranty claims are to be processed through the ULI Retailer from which the original purchase was made. Retailers are then asked to contact the ULI Customer Service Team to validate and approve the claim.
ULI will determine if the defect falls under the warranty guidelines after information is submitted or product has been received by ULI. Credit will be issued or replacement will be sent after the product is deemed defective at the manufacturing/construction level.
Inflatable boards will develop natural wear and tear and the materials may breakdown over time. As with any inflatable product, they will not last forever, but taking good care of a board can help extend its life.
ULI’s limited warranty does NOT cover the following:
• Damage due to normal wear and tear.
• Punctures and/or previous repairs.
• Damage due to improper care, handling, or storage.
• Damage due to excessive heat exposure including direct sunlight, extended amount of time in car and/or board bag.
• Cosmetic blemishes.
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in material and/or workmanship.
We will respond within 1-2 business days of receiving your warranty request.
Warranty Request Form
Please email the following 10 items + photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once it is completed, we will work to get everything processed ASAP.
2) Phone Number
8) Serial Number
9) Product description – model, year, where purchased, month+year of purchase, etc:
10) Please describe in detail the issue you are having and how it seemed to occur.
Two photos required: The serial number (1) and the malfunctioning item (2), specifically where the damage has occurred.
All Other Items: A clear photo(s) of the malfunctioning item, specifically where the damage has occurred.
Please inspect your composite board completely for shipping damage prior to signing for it. Once you have signed for it we will have limited ability to assist with a damage claim. If you are unable to inspect the board prior to signing please sign -Will inspect for concealed damage.